Thursday 13 March 2014

My journey


The above cloud of words in which i made using http://www.tagxedo.com/app.html show all the emotions that i felt while working on the opening of the film.When my teacher told me that the film opening was going to be two minutes long, i thought to my self "Two minutes isnt long this should be fine."However making this two minute clip is one of the hardest things i have ever done as i had never even heard of some of the software that we were going to be using let alone used it.This film opening in which my group and i created has been an eye-opening experience for me into the world of media,films and technology.I am now aware of the all the important parts of the media industry and will appreciate a film more when going to watch it.As i will be aware of the time,blood,sweat and tears involved as i have experienced it first hand myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment