Tuesday 7 January 2014

Reflection

In this post, I will be talking about my progress and how i think i am doing with my blog so far.




Overall i personally think i have been doing pretty well, however, the order of my blog isn't entirely perfect. This is due to missing a number of lessons due to other arrangements in my schedule. 

even though the order of my blog isn't perfect, the things i have posted so far seem to be of a good standard, and i am working as fast and effectively as possible to get all missing posts put up onto the blog in order to increase my chances of getting a good grade. My work ethic has improved over the past few weeks too, and i look forward to improving and keeping up to date with all future posts.
To further improve future posts, i would like to use a larger range of technology such as gifs, as so far, i have been heavily reliant on the use of images and videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment