Wednesday 18 December 2013

Reflection

In this blogpost i will be looking at my progress so far.


I feel that i have been doing very well in this blog so far.I have been posting blogs regularly at least two a week and i also work hard in group posts.So far i have been up to date with all my blogposts apart from one which has been published but is not yet finished.This is the "What happens at the start of a film " blogpost.

i feel that my blog is good however i need to include more variety of technology like gifs, Prezzi, Camtasia 2 and youtube.I feel that i rely to much on images as they are the easiest and laziest option.I am going to try and use a different type of technology every two blog posts to add more diversity to my blog and make it more interesting.

Personally i feel that my voice has come through on the blog as i do not just rely on group posts.I feel that i a very good at updating my blog.Overall so far i am mostly happy with my blog apart from a few adjustments that will be fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment