Friday 14 February 2014

Reflection Post

I think that i have been doing well with regards to posting on the blog.I think that more recently i have been using a variety of technologies and left my comfort zone of just posting images and the occasional gif.I feel that now that my blog is using a variety of technologies it definitely looks more appealing and makes people more likely to want to read it as it is more interactive.I feel that my voice is still coming through in group posts as i always get involved and give suggestions. However when looking through my label i noticed that i do have quite alot of group posts and not many individual posts.So i am going to try and post more individual posts to show my individual capabilities.

I have been present for both of the days in which we filmed one being in Elizabeths house and one being in college.We have faced lots of challenges while filming over the past days but i feel that they have been overcome successfully and i feel that i am making alot of progress within media as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment